Who does Halle look like most?

Published by Demo Kitchen under on Monday, October 27, 2008
I was holding Halle while she was right in that zone between asleep and awake; her hair was crazy and sticking up all over, with her big eyes that would open and close, then open really big and I caught a glimpse of.... Christopher Walken. I know, I know what you are thinking- he is not an attractive man- why would I accuse my perfect baby girl of resembling him in any way? If it makes you feel any better, it made me laugh out loud to think of who I glimpsed, and I didn't say "Ah, my baby looks like Christopher Walken, how sweet!" I really did laugh, then quickly smoothed down her hair and wrapped her up in a pink blanket.
If any of you see this said actor when you look at my gorgeous baby, please spare me. I would like to think I have just been watching too much television these past couple of weeks :)

By the way, she has gained almost a pound since she was born! Now I feel much less guilty when she goes 5-6 hours during the night without waking up to eat!

6 comments:

Heather and Parker Lyons said... @ October 27, 2008 at 10:10 PM

5-6 hours of sleep! You're SOOOO lucky! Caleb was sleeping that long during his first week, only it was because he was NOT eating. We fixed that real quick when I realized I couldn't nurse him (thank heavens for the pump.....augh! Remember those days?.....maybe you don't.....but I sure do). I hope you're doing well. I think she looks like Lonny.

Unknown said... @ October 28, 2008 at 10:40 AM

WHAT! She already sleeps that long! Seriously I wouldn't feel bad AT ALL! Consider yourself so lucky! Kaydence still has a hard time with sleep and she is almost a year old!
You should post a picture of that actor, who is he? I'm guessing he isn't the most attractive man.

Jacob said... @ October 30, 2008 at 9:00 AM

I can see a little Chris Walken in your kid. Please don't think less of me for saying that. She looks like Chris Walken in a cute way, though.

Jacob said... @ October 30, 2008 at 9:01 AM

Sorry. This is Jake Larsen, but I'm posting as my wife. Weird, I know, but that's how we roll in FL.

Jessi said... @ October 30, 2008 at 6:49 PM

She is such a doll! So cute! check out our blog... there is a link to a look-a-like-meter. It will tell you who your baby looks more like. it was good to see you guys. Glad everything is going well.

chad and candice said... @ November 1, 2008 at 11:27 AM

CONGRATS!!! i didnt even know you had a baby! aren't they the best?! she is such a doll. glad everything went ok! we miss you guys!

Post a Comment