Blessing and Catch Up

Published by Demo Kitchen under on Monday, December 08, 2008
Halle June was blessed Sunday Dec 7 by Lonny, who did such a great job. We had all our immediate family (minus my bro on a mission) plus my mom's dad and both my dad's parents. It was such a special day and I am so grateful they were all able to make it. My mom bought Halle her dress, my sister, Millie gave her the cute bracelet, and my friend Chelsi Wood made her booties (which I forgot to put a picture of the booties up, but I will because they are amazing). She looked so dang cute, I took tons of pictures, but I'll only put up a few.






Halle with her cousins!
Halle with Payson then Halle with Michael & Brooklyn

3 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said... @ December 8, 2008 at 7:57 PM

Congrats on Halle's blessing! Your family is beautiful! =)
-M

The Pingel Family said... @ December 8, 2008 at 8:39 PM

What a little cutie. And the dress was beautiful. Blessing days are the best! Congrats again on your beautiful girl!

The Collier 4 said... @ December 9, 2008 at 7:05 PM

She is so darn adorable. Danika was blessed on Sunday as well. You guys seem to be doing well. Amen to the perfectly good internet coming from the neighbors, that's what keeps us connected.

Post a Comment