Painting the house

Published by Demo Kitchen under on Sunday, August 16, 2009
Jesse is taking a little nap right now so I will be blogging without her permission. Last weekend we braved the slightly unfavorable weather to get our house painted. We have been planning to do it all summer but have been so busy on the weekends that we haven't been able to get to this project as soon as we wanted. Well, we finally got it done. I'm not sure these pictures give it justice, so you may have to come visit us to get the full effect. I think it looks much better...now we just need to paint our grass:)

5 comments:

Chelsi said... @ August 17, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Looks great! Painting is LOTS of work...

VicandNanc said... @ August 17, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Did my last comment show up?!? Anyway, I just said that it's a good thing we didn't get a hold of you cuz Vic was wanting to talk you into coming up to our cabin in Island Park last weekend!... and that the house looks good, it matches the stone well.

Carlin said... @ August 17, 2009 at 2:34 PM

I think Jesse would approve of this post- as long as you didn't put a mustache on the house:)
It looks great guys!

Camille said... @ August 17, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Like I said before, I really like it! Can't wait to do ours too!

Unknown said... @ August 20, 2009 at 9:54 AM

I love it! We have been thinking about what we want to do to our house on the outside, paint it or side it. It is this horrible peach and red color, Travis calls it our Pueblo. I really love your house!!!

Post a Comment