Published by Demo Kitchen under on Tuesday, September 15, 2009
This feels like the fastest month of my life! In short, my brother Quinten, affectionately known as Quiz, came home from his mission to Birmingham, England on the 2nd of Sept. We've been to Soda each weekend for Labor Day and his Mission report and have had so much fun! (Side note: learned to play the card game "Five Crowns" with my card shark cousins and I loved it so much I went out and bought it! So, needless to say, game night at the Walkers is an open invite).

Because Quiz has seen very little sun for the past two years, and because we have heard of "Book of Mormon tours", our whole family is GOING TO CANCUN ON THURSDAY!!! I just started packing today and I am giddy with excitement... probably won't sleep tonight...or the next night. Halle will be staying here in Blackfoot and I am looking forward to being able to just play, but I already miss her and I'm not even gone!!! She knows who her momma is and calls me by name (Mama, not Jesse) and I'm just trying not to think about how much I am going to miss her by the time next Wed morning comes around.

Anyway, please wish us a good trip, because it's kind of, not completely, but sort of hurricane season and we just really want a couple days of sun, due to the original reason we are going. Plus it's Mexico, so come on!!
Our fresh-and-never-been-used Passports are ready to go and so are we!! Have a good week!

4 comments:

Carlin said... @ September 15, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Oh my gosh that's right! I can't believe Quiz is already home! How fun for y'all! Is he pumped for the surprise Cancun trip?! You're going to have a great time! I can't wait to see pictures so that I can,once again, visit a way cool place vicariouly through the Walkers! Oh and I feel for you leaving Halle- that'll be sad. But hey, she's almost one now, so it's about time she do some grown up things like house sit for you guys while you're gone!

Here's wishing you a great trip!

Unknown said... @ September 17, 2009 at 6:44 AM

Okay, I am so jealous! I would love it if my family just up and decided to go to Mexico, how fun! You will have to post some fun pictures of you vacation! That is so sweet that Halle really knows her mommy, that will just make it that much sweeter to come home to your sweet your little girl so excited to see you. Have a safe trip you guys!

Amanda Hansen said... @ September 21, 2009 at 6:23 PM

Okay, so I know you're in Mexico at the moment, but in case I forget to tell you, your daughter is an ANGEL!!! She sleeps like a dream, and eats like a horse! I'm sorry if she comes back to you an extra 5 pounds heavier (totally my fault, but the girl can put the food away!)

Michelle Hepworth said... @ September 26, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Hey! I wondered who Lonny & Jesse was! It is so good to see you on your blog! Your so cute! My mom said that Quiz is good. I am excited to see him. I can't believe it has been 2 years! It was good to hear from you. I will add you to my list now! Thanks for the congrats. She is doing really well. And hopefully she will sleep for me tonight! We'll see!

Post a Comment