Bachelor Time!

Published by Demo Kitchen under on Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I'll admit it- I love watching the Bachelor! This season I've been watching with Lonny's mom and sister, and with Halle, of course, by the way- she's a fan too! I never really got into it until my first semester of the dental hygiene program, when all we did was study and then watch our weekly shows. We would watch, then discuss during one of our labs during the week, students and professors alike (Jann) would take part in the conversation. Seriously- how else were we supposed to make it through these weekly 3 hour labs without poking our eyes out with a discoid-cleoid? I have to mention there is a girl on there this season, who coincidentally happens to be a dental hygienist and (this is for you Ash) she seems to be the one who always is doing impressions - or you could call it "making fun" of the other girls, sometimes right to their face. Sorry to those who read this and don't get the joke, but I don't have my dh girls to chat with for 3 hours every week so that we can collaborate and decide who truly is best for this season's bachelor. I think Molly or Jillian- who do you think?

My baby girl is already 3 months old and loves to squeal: morning, evening, relief society, she doesn't care where or when she just half-closes her eyes and lets loose- she's so funny! Sorry no pictures, I'm not on my home computer- but believe me, she just keeps getting prettier!

10 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said... @ January 20, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Ha ha this cracks me up. I never really watched the Bachelor or Bachelorette until last season with Deanna. I got addicted and told myself I wouldn't watch it every again unless Jason became the bachelor (cause he lives near me, no other real reason) and to my surprise he's the new bachelor... so i'm on board for another season. Ha ha. This season kinda sucks though... too much drama and I already know who he proposes to. (Melissa!) =)
-M

Chelsi said... @ January 20, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Finally a post from you! It's been long over due. ha ha - Sooo excited Bachelor is FINALLY back on. I wasn't going to get into it this season until I saw the Deanna comes back towards the end so now I'm hooked!! I'll have to call you on Tuesdays so we can discuss. haha Hope all is well in Blackfoot!! OH-we still have one of your movies and a CD... one of these days we'll make the return :)

Heather and Parker Lyons said... @ January 20, 2009 at 1:30 PM

I totally forgot about the bachelor until I heard about it on Ashley's facebook. And I've set the DVR to record so I won't miss anymore. And yes I would have to agree, there was lots of talking about TV shows during lab. And it's just too bad that now that I finally do get the shows, that the dh girls are all grown up and gone. Sigh. Sorry I missed the christmas party. I RSVP'd and everything, and I don't have a good excuse....I just simply forgot. Can you believe that? It slipped my mind till 6:30 that night. I was so bummed. Please post pictures of your little girl, she's so cute. Hope you're enjoying being a mommy!!

Carlin said... @ January 20, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Jesse! Yes I have been so sad with no one to collaborate with on the weekly bachelor! It has almost made me miss school, just so we could chat about it! Almost. . . :) I really like Melissa, Jillian, and Molly and I think it will be one of them! Ash picked Jillian from the beginning so that'd be pretty cool if she made it! oh I am so addicted, and so sad that I can't share it with you guys!! And I think Shannon makes us look bad as hygienists! She's crazy!!!

Krystal said... @ January 20, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Yeah...I am addicted as well! How sad, I know. I must say I like Jillian and Melissa too. To be honest, I think Shannon is strange! I feel really bad for her, it seems she desperatly needs a relationship but I dont think Jason is the one. I actually wouldn't mind Stephanie either - she deserves another shot at a family and he is a good enough guy to take it on.

The Collier 4 said... @ January 21, 2009 at 2:52 PM

I totally love the bachelor as well. My friend and I get together every monday and have dinner and watch the bachelor while todd is at work and her husband is at school. We are actually rooting for Melissa but Jillian or Molly would be great for him as well. Cant wait to see pics of halle she sounds like she is totally fun.

The Wight Family said... @ January 21, 2009 at 9:11 PM

I laughed so hard when I read your blog! I think it's the first time I've had something dedicated to me...and when Shannon started doing "impressions" of the girls, I thought I was looking in the mirror! I mean, that's what I did for the whole two years of the dental hygiene program. It cracked me up. Well, Carlin took notes of all the funny moments she saw in the bachelor so that she would remember all of them when we talked next. I should call you on Tuesdays and we can chat! Oh...and yes I like Jillian-mostly because my family got online right before the season started and we each picked (just by looking at the pictures online) a girl that we thought would make it far. Jillian's my pick!

Workmans said... @ January 23, 2009 at 7:59 PM

love the post...and yes we are hooked too!! I make Chad watch it with me so when I talk to him about who should go home and who should stay he knows what I'm talking about. I love Mondays!!!

Hope said... @ March 4, 2009 at 5:05 PM

Ok, so I've never seen the Bachelor, but I have to post and tell YOU to post. I'm having withdrawls because I've never seen your baby in real life! I NEED PICTURES AGAIN!

Workmans said... @ March 6, 2009 at 7:44 AM

Yeah for Molly!!!!!

Post a Comment