Halle pictures...finally!

Published by Demo Kitchen under on Tuesday, March 10, 2009
My good friend Amanda offered to take pictures of Halle as a gift to me, and I must admit, it is one of my favorite presents! Halle was so photogenic and we had so much fun. These are a few of my favorites that Amanda edited. There will probably be new pictures soon, because these were actually taken 6 weeks ago- so a lot has already changed. She will be 5 months tomorrow- it has gone way too fast, we're just loving every minute of it.






















8 comments:

Heather and Parker Lyons said... @ March 10, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Jesse your girl is so beautiful. And I know I said this when I saw you last weekend, but MAN she looks like her daddy! I love the pictures in the pink tutu (if that's what you'd call it).

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said... @ March 10, 2009 at 9:59 PM

oh she's so precious!! we hope to meet her soon! =) -m

Unknown said... @ March 10, 2009 at 11:04 PM

gorgeous little girl. so adorable pictures. hope you guys are doing so well. you're little family couldn't be any cuter!

Unknown said... @ March 10, 2009 at 11:05 PM

this is kate call by the way.. not jeremy. ha!!!

Celeste Tabakece said... @ March 11, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Love the pictures. Amanda did a great job!

Chelsi said... @ March 11, 2009 at 3:11 PM

So cute and so fun! You guys need to make a trip to Utah very soon so we can see you again... We miss you guys and want to see that cute girl again!

The Dance Family said... @ March 26, 2009 at 8:48 AM

she has gotten so big! She is so cute! It has been so long since we have seen you guys hope all is going well! Leave me you e-mail so I can add you to my blog quinndance@hotmail.com

shantell and chris said... @ March 31, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Jesse,
Halle's pics are soooo cute! She is getting so big. I just started a blog if you want to check it out--chrisandshantell.blogspot.com

Post a Comment