I LOVE PILATES!

Published by Demo Kitchen under on Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Just thought I'd share one of my sort-of-new loves.  I first took pilates lessons with 2 friends at ISU on the pilates equipment which is still my favorite form of pilates- resistance with springs mostly... very effective.  But I have been going to mat pilates as frequently as possible lately and loving it too.  That's all.  Just loving pilates.  I hope you all have a hobby or form of activity you love too!  Oh- also I love having sore muscles.  It lets me know I've worked them just right and if I could keep my hands off chocolate long enough I might actually start seeing results.  Did I mention I also love chocolate?


5 comments:

Krystal said... @ June 16, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Funny, Funny girl :)
I feel that way about Jazzercise. It's my addiction!! (well....that and chocolate - hehe) Looks like we have a few things in common ;)

Rachel and Kevin West said... @ June 17, 2009 at 7:30 AM

I love SLEEPING! That's great that you do pilates. I've always wanted to get into something like that.

Sean and Shannon said... @ June 17, 2009 at 12:39 PM

So Jesse, it's really great that you love pilates and all but I would rather see pictures of Halle with fake mustache's. Or perhaps yourself with one. I'm afraid that if you continue to publish these "run of the mill" type stories you will loose readers. Fake mustache's will only increase your readership. Just a thought!

Kristin said... @ June 18, 2009 at 6:24 AM

Love sore muscles? I am really hating them right now! (I joined a gym this week) I can't bend over, stand up, sit down, stand, walk, or anything else! I'm not quite loving it yet, but hopefully soon!

The Shumakers said... @ June 19, 2009 at 8:57 PM

That's awesome that you LOVE pilates...I tried it..but I still can't get my butt off the ground....

Post a Comment