My Little Cruella DeVille

Published by Demo Kitchen under on Tuesday, June 09, 2009

More pictures to love thanks to Amanda Hansen and her mad skills.  


Blinking or not, I just love this face!








I have got to remember that the pictures post in backwards order, and unless I want to do a bunch of cut and paste, they always end up in the wrong order.  By the way, I currently dislike Lonny's Mac because it is missing a few keys and a right click button. aaaghh!  There were about 4 more pictures on this post a few minutes ago but













2 comments:

Hope said... @ June 10, 2009 at 10:36 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! They turned out SO cute! Amanda does an awesome job. I miss little Hallie. She is so cute!

Heather and Parker Lyons said... @ June 12, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Hey, just so you know...you can click and drag your pictures once they're uploaded...BEFORE you publish the post. You can upload in whatever order you want, just move them once they're all there. That's how I do it! :)

Post a Comment